Last night I finally finished an over-due arts and craft project I have been working on for over a year now… I just kept putting it aside to work on other projects but I am excited to share this finished piece with you all today!! 🙂
Materials I used:
- Wine Bottle
- Red & Black Acrylic Paints
- Hot Glue Gun
- Yellow Beads
- 6 (medium-small) White Pom-Pom Balls
- White Ribbon
- I cleaned the wine bottle with some hot water. After letting it dry out really well I:
- Pained the wine bottle with the red and black acrylic paints. (I allowed the wet paint to dry for a few weeks before I began the next step).
- Then I hot glued the yellow beads on to the bottom, in a top-to-bottom rectangle (as the belt buckle).
- In step four, I used the hot glue gun to glue on the white pom-poms (as part of the white fluffy suit)…
- I also used the hot glue gun to glue on the white ribbon (as the tie).
Any comments or questions, please feel free to write and ask!! Or if you have some of your own art work creations on wine bottles, please do share in the comment boxes below!!! I love to see!! 🙂
Believe in yourself and you can Create What You Want