“There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” ~W. Clement Stone
- Approach the situation in a calm manner. Calm yourself by doing breathing exercises or whatever technique that may work for you.
- Sometimes remaining silent is the best way to deal with a negative person. Saying something back only stirs up more negative and has you fall into their trap.
- Sometimes the best thing to do is avoid the negative person, if it comes down to it, exit the negative person out of your life. For all they are is poison and toxins. They will only bring you down with them.
- Laugh. Find something you find funny and keep laughing and remain your positive self. Note: Laughing is known to be the best cure for all of life’s given situations.
- Keep reassuring yourself you are a positive person and remain in a positive state-of-mind.
- If in an argument don’t explain how you feel, for they might use that against you to fall into their negative black hole that will just suck you right in and you may be left feeling down and all worked up.
- Never try and debate with a negative person. They just won’t understand.
- If you have no other choice but to be surrounded by negative people, try to keep it short and simple. Ignore any negative comments and revert the conversation with a positive statement.
- Always remain with a positive attitude when dealing with any type of negative situations. It will most likely work out to your advantage.
“Believe in yourself and you can Create What You Want.” -Dianne Furphy
This link is correlated to this post: