Play, have fun, joke around, even be silly–only as long as your being YOU and having at least one dose of laughter a day (or more). It is known that laughter is the best medicine for all. Therefore, share your laughs and pass them along. For laughter helps you remain in a healthy state. Laugh all you can, whenever you can. Let loose and even make others laugh. Simply pay it forward because you will be doing a job well done for yourself and humanity.
“When you have a heartfelt belly laugh, all parts of your being – the physiological, the psychological, the spiritual – they all vibrate in one single tune. They all vibrate in harmony!” -Osho
“The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.” -Mark Twain
Have a fun day filled with tons of laughter. 🙂
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND YOU CAN CREATE WHAT YOU WANT.
All Rights Reserved. Photo copyright and taken by Dianne Furphy, 2012.
- Feature: Laughter! (aimsphotos.wordpress.com)
- Laugh … let go … and be healthy (mybigearth.com)
- Boredom by-product of Intelligence (oakworld.wordpress.com)
- Is Laughter the Best Medicine? (arganesh3.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Miss Out on this Medicine (daphnegan.wordpress.com)
- The Magic of Laughter (inspirationalperspective.com)