“Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.” -Tom Blandi
- Do What You Love. Find a hobby of what you love doing. Sing, dance, draw, paint, take pictures… do whatever it is that you are passionate about. If you are not sure, take a class and explore; you are bound to find something you love doing as long as you keep trying at it.
- Love Unconditionally. Love yourself and love everything and everyone. Share love and be the love that you are to all.
- Surround Yourself With Positive People. If you are around people who make you feel good, stay around them. Positive people help lift spirits.
- Think Happy Thoughts. Think of all of the things that make you feel happy. Keep repeating them, write them down; do what you need to do until you feel the feeling of happiness. If any negative thoughts start to cross your mind, keep redirecting those negative thoughts with positive ones.
- Laugh. Smile. Joke around. Don’t take everything too serious. There is always time for fun and play.
- Be Grateful For All That You Do Have. By being grateful you are expressing positive emotions and feelings. Keep up with being thankful for the people around you, the bed you sleep in, the roof over your head…there is ALWAYS something to be grateful for. Expressing all that you are grateful for definitely maintains a positive mindset.
- Find Inspiration. Read. Do research on what interests you. Be curious, ask questions. Expand your mind. This helps with keeping your mind open and feeling good about yourself. Keep on learning and broadening your perspective.
- Exercise. Exercising helps with the high vibrations and good energy flow.
- Eat Healthy. By eating healthy you are improving your heath on so many levels especially mentally, physically, spiritually.
- Value You. Do not let what others think or say about you affect you. Only YOU have the consent to make you feel a certain way. Be you in every way, shape and form. Own you and be proud of yourself.
- Set Goals. Make a list of goals for yourself and accomplish them.
- Volunteer and Do Good Deeds. Volunteering can help you keep that positive attitude and keep them good feelings going. Do a good deed for someone spontaneously without the other person knowing and see how great you feel.
- Do a 21 Day Cleansing System. Focus on the above recommendations for at least 21 days straight and see how your whole life transforms.
“To insure good health: Eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” -William Londen