I randomly found this amazing saying/prayer and thought I would share it with you all… If anyone is having challenges in their life, try to recite this every so often, for I am sure it will help pull you through. Even if you are having a good day, I believe by stating this, it is showing how truly grateful you are…. And by being grateful, you can transition your life for the better. Happy Grateful and Acceptance Day, everyday, all day, all the time!! xo With Love Always, Dianne xo
I accept myself completely.
I accept my strengths and my weaknesses,
my gifts and my shortcomings,
my good points and my faults.
I accept myself completely as a human being.
I accept that I am here to learn and grow,
and I accept that I am learning and growing.
I accept the personality I’ve developed, and
I accept my power to heal and change.
I accept myself without condition or reservation.
I accept that the core of my being is goodness
and that my essence is love,
and I accept that I sometimes forget that.
I accept myself completely, and in this acceptance
I find an ever-deepening inner strength.
From this place of strength, I accept my life fully and
I open to the lessons it offers me today.
I accept that within my mind are both fear and love,
and I accept my power to choose which I will experience as real.
I recognize that I experience only the results of my own choices.
I accept the times that I choose fear
as part of my learning and healing process, and
I accept that I have the potential and power
in any moment to choose love instead.
I accept mistakes as a part of growth,
so I am always willing to forgive myself and
give myself another chance.
I accept that my life is the expression of my thought,
and I commit myself to aligning my thoughts
more and more each day with the Thought of Love.
I accept that I am an expression of this Love.
Love’s hands and voice and heart on earth.
I accept my own life as a blessing and a gift.
My heart is open to receive, and I am deeply grateful.
May I always share the gifts that I receive
fully, freely, and with joy.
- Acceptance (simplylifted.wordpress.com)
- The Art of Acceptance (theholisticdirectory.wordpress.com)
- Reflections: Acceptance & Our Happiness Quotient… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy – The Core Processes (majellalaws.com.au)
- Acceptance – A Portal to Unseen Possibilities (secondchancetolive.wordpress.com)
- Leadership, Management and Openness – Confidence and the Personal Development Mindset (wisewolftalking.com)
- The Gift (morelikeachild.wordpress.com)
- Fearless (crazytalkingmonkey.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Physical Incorporated (marlenvargasdelrazo.wordpress.com)
- Dance with the Devil in a Blue Dress (hellomysinis.wordpress.com)