Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
This book here is very special to me. When I was 15 years old, someone handed me this book right after my mother passed away. I carried it with me now for 15 years. And guess what? This is the first time I have ever read it. This book stayed with me for all those years, right by my side and not once have I glanced over to look at it. I believe I was not ready because now that I have just finished reading the book, leaves me in pure amazement. That 15 year old young girl just was not ready to understand and take on such responsibility. I am assuming I had to gain experiences in order to really live my life out to understand such. Since I have been on this little spiritual journey for a couple years now, pieces seem to keep fitting together the more I ask questions and explore and live my life in search for the Truth. I know I have a special purpose on this earth and am doing what I love to do because it is what makes me happy. I am grateful I finally decided to read this book and now I am ready to continue on this path to accept and experience more answers that I am in search for. Conversationss with God is a book I can deeply relate to which now has significant meaning in my life—it has helped me to obtain more of Who I AM. Thank you Neale Donald Walsch for creating a better understanding of this Universe and life I am living.
“If you want to know what’s true for you about something, look to how you’re feeling about it. Feelings are sometimes difficult to discover–and often even more difficult to acknowledge. Yet hidden in your deepest feelings is your highst Truth.” -Neale Donald Walsch
Walsch, N., D. (1995). Conversations with God –an uncommon dialogue.- New: G.P. Putman’s Sons.
- Don’t Judge Me For Judging You (movementinvitesmovement.wordpress.com)
- Highest and Best….. (oflifeandtheliving.wordpress.com)
- Conversations with God on relationships (saschamare.wordpress.com)
- Neale Donald Walsch – Are You A Spiritual Scrooge? – 9 February 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- My Journey to The Art of Universal Knowing – Connecting with Masters, Angels and Guides by Suzanne Spooner (oursharedawakening.com)
- Natural & Unnatural Emotions (journalingtruth.com)
- Letters to a Genie in a Bottle (13degreez.wordpress.com)
- The Little Soul and The Sun-A Children’s Parable by Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations With God (aquariuschannelings.com)
- Remembering… The Little Soul and the Sun…. We are all made… of stardust. Remember your perfection. (magneticwind.com)
- Accept Change For What It Is. (createwhatyouwant.org)
- How God Talks and To Whom (trixiegal.wordpress.com)